Naturopathy is one of the oldest, effective, and time tested Indian systems of medicine. It has a remedy for all modern day life style disorders as it heals body, mind and soul as a part of this cleansing process.
Naturopathy stringently adheres to the concept of toxins and their accumulation in the body which results in various psychosomatic ailments (physical & psychological). The remedy thus would be to eliminate these toxins in a well streamlined and medically proven manner and then to strengthen the body and mind, which would finally impart robust health.
Visit us for not only rejuvenation, but also for a medical Detox through our holistic Naturopathy modalities.
Seek a qualified senior physician’s advice in our wellness centre and stay with us in nature’s abode to experience a disciplined Naturopathy regime.
A typical naturopathy treatment day has the following daily schedule:
• 6 AM – Wakeup call
• 6 AM to 6.15 AM – Morning chores (duties)
• 6.15 AM to 7 AM - Nature walk in the herbal garden of Pragati
• 7 AM to 7.30 AM – Herbal drink (Glass 1)
• 7.30 AM to 8.30 AM – Mud pack on eyes & abdomen followed by colon cleansing therapy (Enema)
• 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM – Primary Naturopathy treatments (first part)
• 9.30 AM to 10 AM – Buttermilk (Glass 2)
• 10 AM to 10.45 AM – Yoga session
• 10.45 to 11 AM – Break 1
• 11 AM to 12 Noon – Naturopathy therapeutic diet (Lunch)
• 12 Noon to 3PM – Rest
• 3PM to 3.30PM – Seasonal fruit juice (Glass 3)
• 3.30PM to 4PM – Special treatments (if any like; Acupuncture etc.)
• 4PM to 5PM – Secondary Naturopathy treatments (second part)
• 5PM to 5.30 – Nature walk in the herbal garden of Pragati
• 5.30PM to 6.30PM – Break 2 (Health advisory session by Doctors)
• 6.30 to 7.30PM – Naturopathy therapeutic diet (Dinner)
• 7.30PM to 8PM – Break 3
• 8PM to 8.30PM - Mud pack on eyes & abdomen / special treatment (if required)